Being a business owner can be lonely and the weight of responsibility is felt particularly in times like these. Small mid-sized family businesses are vulnerable because of the COVID-19 crisis and we want to help you survive. As a business owner would you like to:
- Hear how other business owners are coping?
- Exchange ideas?
- Feel more connected to the business community?
- Have someone to listen?
- Explore how are other businesses are planning on surviving this crisis?
- Gain insight on opportunities?
- Discuss employee concerns?
- Share the latest news and how it impacts your business?
We are hosting an online group session on Tuesdays and Fridays from 10am to 11am so Ontario business owners can connect and share.
If you are interested in this complimentary opportunity during the COVID-19 crisis, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, your business and your greatest concern, and we will send you a link to the online meeting. Pass this notice along to your customers, suppliers and fellow business associates so that other business owners can also benefit from a sense of community.
Let’s work together to survive so that business can thrive when this is over.