Hall & Associates CPA Professional Corporation is a small boutique accounting firm with focus on business advisory and accounting services in Kingston and the surrounding area. As trusted advisors, we truly care about building long-term relationships that ensure our clients’ businesses thrive now and in the future. We believe that supporting our clients in realizing their hopes and dreams requires looking beyond the numbers.
We are currently looking for an Accounting Technician to fill a permanent/full-time position to join our team.
• Enjoys supporting and interacting with clients
• Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a team
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written
• Experience with tax preparation and accounting software (Caseware, Profile, QBO, Zero) would be an asset
• Knowledge of payroll, T3, T4 and T5 preparation, WSIB reconciliation, HST return preparation and reconciliation would be an asset
• Attention to detail
• Successfully obtained an Accounting Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or Business Administration and/or related experience.
• Competitive Salary and Benefits
• 4 day work week (Monday to Thursday, 7.5 hours/day shift)
• On-site parking
If you would like to join our team, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all those who apply, however, we will only contact those under consideration.